Health & Safety Training
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work. Providing health & safety information and training helps you to:
• Ensure you or your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
• Develop a positive health & safety culture, where safe & healthy working becomes second nature to everyone;
• Find out how you could manage health and safety better;
• Meet your legal duty to protect the health & safety of your employees.
• Will contribute towards making your employees competent in health & safety;
• Can help your business avoid the distress that accidents and ill health cause;
• Can help you avoid the financial costs of accidents & occupational ill health.
Don’t forget that your insurance doesn’t cover all losses. Damaged products, lost production and demotivated staff can all result.
The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and training is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health & safety of your employees.
We provide the following Health & Safety Training:
CILT CPC Road Haulage Transport Management Course
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Managing Safety
Qualsafe Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
Qualsafe Level 3 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
First Aid at Work/Emergency First Aid at Work (Initial and Requalification)
Health and Safety for Supervisors
Working at Height and Safe Use of Ladders
Fire Safety Marshall
Hand Arm Vibration (HAVS)