Working at Height / Safe use of Ladders
All personnel whose responsibilities involve working at height using ladders. Course Aim: To provide the knowledge and skills to work safely at height and use safety harnesses correctly & safely.
• Relevant Legislation
• Guidance on when Harnesses/Lanyards need to be worn
• Categories for safe work at height
• Safe working off Ladders
• Safe working off Step Ladders
• CE marking
• Work restraint – WHY?
• Work restraint – how it will work
• Equipment strengths:
• Equipment inspection
• Rescue provision
• Practical session (fitting and inspection of a full body harness, restraint lanyard, and correctly attach to an anchorage point)