Fire Safety Marshall
Persons appointed as fire safety representatives or fire marshals whose primary responsibility is to ensure the implementation of Fire Policies and the evacuation of all personnel to areas which are designated assembly points.
Enable course participants to understand the legal framework of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and associated Regulations so they can develop, maintain and implement fire drill and emergency evacuation procedures.
• The legal framework – The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
• Other Fire Safety Legislation
• Workplace Fire Risk Assessment
• Understanding of The Fire Triangle
• Classes of Fire
• Fire Precautions and Good Housekeeping
• Types and Uses of Fire Extinguishers
• Fire and Emergency Procedures
• Emergency Evacuation Plans
• Emergency Action Instructions
• Duties of a Fire Marshall